Kolkata: Periodic maintenance of tracks, signals & overhead electrification (OHE) is crucial to ensure the safe & efficient operation of railway system. Regular and systematic maintenance of this component helps prevent disruption and delays, ensuring trains run on schedule and extend the lifespan of railway infrastructure, contributing to the overall safety & reliability of train operation. Keeping in the mind the need for maintenance, integrated mega traffic & power block has been planned in Howrah-Barddhaman Chord, Howrah-Bandel-Naihati, Barddhaman-Howrah & Khana-Gumani section over Howrah Division on 17.09.2023 (Sunday). Consequently, the train regulations will be as follows:
- Cancellation of Trains on 17.09.2023:
From Howrah: 36825, 36827, 37315, 37915.
From Barddhaman: 36842,36844.
From Bandel: 37536, 37538.
From Naihati: 37535, 37537.
From Tarakeswar: 37326.
From Katwa: 37924.
From Dankuni: 32232, 32234.
From Sealdah: 32231, 32233.
Rescheduling of Trains on 17.09.2023
(1) 37328 will be rescheduled at 11.30 hrs. instead of 11.15 hrs.
(2) 12348 will be rescheduled from Rampurhat at 17.10 hrs. instead of 16.40 hrs.
- Controlling of Trains on 17.09.2023:
(1) 13015 Howrah – Jamalpur Kavi Guru Express will be controlled for 01 hour enroute.
(2) 12347 Howrah-Rampurhat Sahid Express will be controlled for 45 minutes enroute.
(3) 13031 Howrah-Jaynagar Express will be controlled for 30 minutes enroute.
(4) 03096 Azimganj-Katwa MEMU Special will be controlled for 30 minutes enroute.